Stop Rodents from Attempting their Nesting Sites:
Hearing reverberating sounds coming from wooden stuffs or scratching noises from ceiling can give jitters to any person. You see nothing on the surface of the objects, but you can hear some noise deep inside the objects. It is indeed a queer feeling when you see nothing from outside but hear strange sounds from inside. The sounds you hear are of rodents. When rodents are inside your house, these pest mammals will seek shelter in unthinkable places such as inside the walls, ceilings, or wooden items. The clawing, scratching and gnawing sounds tell you that rodents are trying to get inside your house. Once rodents manage to get inside your housing territory, the pests will make your house messy.
Moreover, when people directly drink, eat, or touch things used by rodents, then those people are likely to succumb illnes infected by rodents. Make the pests formidable by having rodent control Perth services in all the respective infested spots. The ordinary traps will not help trap rodents. You will not be able to trap rodents from unreachable spots. The rodent professionals of our pest agency know how to trap rodents and how to bring them out from the spots where your hands cannot reach.
Classify the types of rodents:
When people talk of rodents, people imagine only of rats. You can see a lot of rodent species existing in your location. You should know the types of rodent species, as it will help you implement suitable and right rodent pesticides. The rodent species have been classified into three types. The squirrels, woodchunks, chipmunks, marmots and gophers fall in the first category of rodent species. The hamsters, house mice and rats fall in the second category. The guinea pigs, porcupines and chinchillas fall in the last category.
Call attention to signs of infestation:
- These pests are good in nibbling. Hence, the nibblers will leave nibble marks on glass, plastic and wooden containers. Teeth marks of rats and rodents can be seen marked in sacks and other objects.
- Sounds of clawing, squeaking and gnawing of rodents can be heard from walls, ceilings and roofs.
- A grain size dropping is seen scattered in many places of your home and commercial territory.
- Drops of urine can be found all over the floor. When rats move on the floor, the pests dribble urine.
- Smears of grease are spotted on the wall and on the outer surface of objects.
- Holes and burrows in soil and garden are the prominent signs of rats and rodents infestation.
Prevent thriving of rats and rodents:
You need to stop the pests from thriving within your living precinct. A yearly inspection and rat control Perth treatment will not allow rats and rodents ever thrive inside or outside your territory. Our dedicated pest guys will reveal the infestation sites of rats and rodents by inspecting each area of your territory in a highly comprehensive way. After inspection, the necessary rat pesticides, repellents and baits will be used to clog the access of the creepy pests.