Make a well-informed decision against white ants extermination techniques:
Many a time your indoor objects lose its shine and you do not understand the reason behind. Every home has furniture items which are under the risk of white ant infestation. Any wood-based items will invite white ants to breed inside them. Deep hollow marks inside the wooden materials signify the breeding of white ants. The wooden structures get badly affected by the invasion of white ants. Homeowners and business owners often complained about white ant infestation at their places. The environmental conditions make more conducive for white ants to breed in your property. People who are residing in buildings also face issues of the infestation of white ants. These wood-destructing insects creep through service ducts, cracks in brick work and expansion joints. No matter how many times you try to exterminate white ants and its nests by yourself, you will see the insects over and over again in your indoor territory. The optimal solution to get shot of white ants is to have white ant control Perth services.
Food sources of white ants:
Cellulose items and timber items are the favorite foods of white ants. Any items which are made of cellulose will be eaten by white ants. The fungal decay on your wooden materials is one of the important signs of the feeding of white ants. Timber items are the feeding items of white ants. Whether it is the item which is made up of papers or wood, those objects will always allure the insects.
Discover the existence of white ants:
- You will notice cracks on the concrete slabs and other objects.
- Weep holes will be located.
- You will see mud tunnels on dense structure materials, concrete slabs, brickwork, walls and concrete posts.
- Piles of pellets which might appear like sawdust will be seen on the window sill and near the infestation sites.
- Swarmers will be seen near the light fixtures. When there are excessive population of white ants, you will see the insects flying close to the light fixtures. These insects become visible when the population increases at a higher rate.
- The thudding sounds of wood signify invasion of white ants. When the white ants feed on your wooden materials and build nests in your wooden items, the wooden items get damaged and lose its shine.
Obtain the best possible option of eradication:
There are several techniques of eradicating white ants. If you try to use your eradication techniques, you will see more white ants creating troubles at your end. The best possible option will be to contact our pest control company and get white ant treatment Perth solutions. The treatment solutions will have an effective inspection in and out of your property along with the application of gel treatment, dust treatment, bait treatment, surface sprays and other top-notch white ant repellents to fight against the colony of white ants and prevent their access on a permanent basis.